schedule of events
9:00 - 10:30 All-Levels Vinyasa with Kristie (by-donation)
11:00 - 12:30 Yin Yoga with Jackie (by-donation)
3:00 - 6:00 Reception & Silent Auction
6:00 - 6:30 Silent Auction winners are drawn
7:30 - 9:00 Bhakti Boogie Kirtan (by-donation)
thank you to our silent auction donors:
- Act 2 Clothing - $50 Gift Certificate
- Agni Ayurveda – One Ayurvedic Cooking Class
- Alesandra Delera – 45 Minute Naprapathic Healing
- Alishiya Kapoor – Jewelry
- Donna Kidby – Stained Glass Lamps
- Dulce – Two $50 Gift Certificates
- Galila Harrington – Hand Painted Remo Drum
- Grace Weisman – Private Tribal Fusion Belly Dance Lesson
- Jacci Guninger – Thai Yoga Massage
- Jackson Mathey – 60 Minute Massage
- Kakawa Chocolate House - $25 Gift Certificate
- Krista Burlae – Private Tarot Reading
- Mark Huebner – Artwork and Jewelry
- Pacific Floral Design – One Flower Arrangement
- Pharmaca – Wellness Basket
- Power Path School of Shamanism – Tickets to Trends Talk & 30 Minute Private Healing Session
- Raphael Weisman – 60 Minute Private HeartThread Session
- Richard Welker Art – Five Prints
- Sacred Body – 60 Minute Massage
- Sue Schmitt – 60 Minute Private Ayurvedic Consultation
- Sunrise Springs Spa Resort – Breakfast for Two
- Ten Thousand Waves - Gift Certificate
- Wise Fool New Mexico – One Ticket to The Wise Fool Holiday Cabaret
- And more coming...
This silent auction will be raffle-style. Anybody can purchase as many $2 raffle tickets as they would like, submit as many tickets toward as many items of their choosing. Winners will be drawn at the end of the reception.
Our reception is from 3:00 - 6:00. There is no admission, so anybody is welcome to attend. We will be offering:
- food & beverages
- kids art activities (adult-friendly, too!)
- chair massage ($1 per minute)
- tours of the yoga studio
a special thanks..
- To Kristie Kahns & Jackie Allen for donating their time and yoga teaching expertise for our morning classes.
- To Jackson Mathey for donating his time and chair massage expertise during our reception.
- To our Board of Directors and Karma Crew for helping us to facilitate this event.
- To all previous sponsors for getting us to where we are now!