This Saturday is our open house with FREE yoga, kids activities, kirtan, and great raffle & silent auction items from our amazing donors.
Here is an updated list of our donations!
- Cards and candle from Wild Woman Creative
- $75 gift certificate to The Ark
- Two $25 gift certificates to REI
- Two $25 gift certificates to La Montanita Co-Op
- $40 gift certificate to Danielle's Donuts
- $50 gift certificate to Rowley Farmhouse Ale
- Chiropractic adjustment at Well Adjusted Holistic Health
- Astrology Reading from Well Adjusted Holistic Health
- $25 gift certificate to Kakawa Chocolate House
- $100 gift certificate to Ten Thousand Waves
- Four $25 gift certificates to Ten Thousand Waves
- Five $50 gift certificates to the Ranch House restaurant
- Navajo, Balinese and Nepalese crafts
And more are still coming!
Yoga Nidra, the sleep of the yogis, is the art of remaining awake while falling asleep. It invites you to relax into a receptive space of simply being with what is. Though it is simple, the mental and physical health benefits of this practice are astounding. Join us for a nurturing evening of diving deep into stillness, where your body can most efficiently heal itself. People of all body types and ability levels are welcome; no yoga experience is necessary. This stillness practice typically takes place lying on the floor, though it can also be done seated or semi-reclined when necessary. Please bring extra pillows, eye pillows, blankets from home, etc. if you wish. Shared blankets, bolsters, and yoga mats are available to borrow. Sliding scale $8-18.