what to bring to class
- Comfortable clothing to move around in.
- A water bottle (we have reverse osmosis water in the studio).
- A sweater for savasana if you tend to get chilly.
- Your yoga mat, if you prefer. We always have mats available to borrow.
- A way to pay for the class. We accept cash, check and all cards ($10 minimum on cards). See our class prices page for pricing and pass options.
preparing for class
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before class starts.
- We recommend not eating 1 - 2 hours before a class, perhaps longer if you are taking an advanced Vinyasa class.
- No perfumes or heavily scented clothing. Our studio is scent free.
- Make sure your cell phone is on silent (not vibrate). Notify the teacher if you need to keep the ringer on for any emergency reasons.
- Talk to your teacher about any injuries or conditions that may affect your practice.
- Ensure the class you are taking is an appropriate level for your current practice.